Friday, 17 August 2012

Alice Time!

Denim Jacket - Primark, Vest - H&M, Shorts - All Saints, Bag - M&S, Vans - Office
Went to town with Alice today and tested out another Chanel sample, this time I chose Incandescente, which is an orange red and I thought I wouldn't like it but it is so so nice! I don't think it lasted as long as Pirate did, but never mind I still love it.
Chanel - Incandescente




 Todays reasoning for going to town was to receive a necklace I bought from Alice's shop for jewellery and I am very happy with it, it is longer than i thought it was going to be, but I looooove the charm on it and I didn't realise that the rabbit and the clock were separate pieces so I was pleasantly surprised.


I also bought a new bottle of water cos the other one I have I've had for around a month and it's getting a bit manky, so I got a 75cl one which means if I drink two a day then I'll have drank 1.5 litres, even though I'd be having two since this bottle is smaller than the litre one its less intimidating so I don't feel like I'm gunna struggle through it..


We went to a shop called Xtras in Newcastle which is always fun to look in but it is very tacky and mainly sells tutu's, hair extensions, hen party gear and cheap make up. Or so we thought, but they stock Stila makeup and Essie nail varnish. Now I'm not too sure about the normal retail price of these items but the nail varnish was on sale for £2.99, so I bought a lilac one by Essie with a blue sparkly iridescence running through it, I haven't tested it yet but I have used Berry Ice Cream by Barry M and I loved it so I figured why not try another lilac colour so I went for this. I also bought a bright pink colour which I also haven't tried yet and a metallicy dark red colour, which I currently have on now which is very nice indeed, both are by Revlon.








I also picked up a clear mascara/brow shaping gel because I've seen brow gels around but they're expensive and I wasn't sure I'd use it regularly since I never really do anything with my eyebrows since they don't really need filling in or anything, so I thought this for £1.99. It was definitely a decent price to pay especially if I don't like how it looks on my brows or if I am lazy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment